Sunday, July 29, 2012

Random thoughts...

**So it's not that early but I am still dragging this morning...why? Imagine this...sound asleep, I mean really asleep, and all of a sudden you're awake. What was that noise (question from Brian...me still sleeping)? So I wake up and listen...Beep...I groan, he questions again and I reply...it's the smoke detector. Yes, at 1:30 in the morning the smoke detector decided the battery was just a little too low for it's liking and proceeded to beep incessantly. So out came the ladder and 2 new batteries later, I climbed back in bed grumbling, but ever so thankful I started a random battery box. Otherwise, we'd never have been able to go back to sleep! **I changed my name at work a couple of weeks ago and have had to fight off a little panic. The computers display the name of the person logged in and our initials display on bottles to show who was on duty. All of that has changed. I have had a few moments where I see Ashley Thompson on the computer and start to think I'm logged in here aren't I? And the first time I saw ATh on a bottle I just about sent it back to reprint the label. Talk about getting confused...:P **Due to schedules, I've missed a fair amount of the Olympics. I've recorded a good bit and plan on catching up some tonight. But it dawned on me that the first Olympics I truly remembered was 20 years ago. Then, I started to feel very old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment