Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The World

E and I were able to join my family in September on a vacation to Disney World (B was unfortunately working!)!  Though I debated this trip at times and put a lot of thought into it, I'm glad we went and we had a great time!  E is, thankfully, pretty content to ride around in her stroller and the baby carrier and was very fascinated by everything new to see.  She handled the crazy schedule fantastically and would nap in the stroller when she just couldn't possibly look at anything else.  She thoroughly enjoyed her time with her cousins as well!  I most definitely could not have done the trip without all the extra adult hands and older kid hands to help!!  And my biggest goal was for her to not get sick- mission accomplished!  It was a busy but fun week!  She was totally thrilled to see daddy and her doggies when we got home, but I believe she had a great time too!  I'll let some pictures tell the rest...😊
Wind blown😁
People watching with Papa while some of the big kids ride a roller coaster 
Imagination station- my favorite place to play!
It's a small world...she looked like she was watching a tennis match on this ride!
Barking at some of the many ducks...she thought thinks every animal is a dog😝
The safari ride in Animal Kingdom just before the zonked out in my lap!




No comments:

Post a Comment