Monday, February 27, 2012

Signs of Spring...

This weather has me completely thrown off, but loving it!  Things are blooming way too early, but it has be totally ready for the spring!!  It seems like a lot of minor details are left for the wedding, so I allow myself to get distracted by the bird chirping aimlessly outside, the many buds on my plants, and just sitting outside for a little bit (until I start sneezing).


I was terribly excited to see my day lilies sprouting up and have had to fuss at the dogs for nibbling on them (u can see some shoots in the back that have been prematurely shortened).  Note, too, the fresh mulch (thank you Brian), but the dogs have also learned that it is fun to chew as well!  Can't wait for the grass to come back in- they may have to be supervised at all times outside when that happens!
Ada got a little nosy

So glad to be getting things done and moving forward!  Still quite a bit to get done in a short period of time, but I'll let the hints of spring distract me a little more!  It has been good in a sense that I really want to clean out the house with a good spring cleaning!  That notion could not have hit me at a better time as more space needs to be created! (Amazing what 1 person can accumulate in the span of a couple of years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment