Friday, February 17, 2012

A weekend...finally

I've been ready for this weekend for a while...why?  I have no idea.  There's still plenty to do and lots of running to do, but I'll have some time at home.  This is probably one of the last weekends I'll have almost completely free to do what I want until after April.  Somehow there just doesn't seem to be enough time, ever, and the weekends sometimes make me feel like I've managed to catch up a little bit (even if it really is only a miniscule amount).  I've wondered what the next couple of months will be like and what they will bring.  I know most everything I am prepared for...I also no there will be some things I am completely and utterly not going to be expecting (that makes me stomach flutter).  I don't want to be completely nonchalant about things, but sometimes that approach is appealing:)  So, my attempt this weekend is to remain sane...finish the flowers...finish some invitation stuff...programs maybe...pictures with the photographer...more notes to write...hibernation at some point...sounds like fun doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you blogged! Found it today through your comment... Glad to have a way to read up on your life, since we don't ever have time to talk!

    ReplyDelete